Plex theory – Telegraph India
Educate yourself about this treatment and ask your dermatologist or esthetician in detail about the process and ingredients before doing it.
Posted on 11.11.21 at 10:26 a.m.
Do you have brittle hair problems? And confuse between plex treatment and conditioning? We all love shiny, healthy, lively hair, especially since we see it all the time on top of these beautiful heads on Insta, and yet we are drying, dyeing, coloring or chemically treating our hair all the time because these same beautiful heads are asking us to do this.
We do things with our hair and don’t know exactly how to take care of it later. It’s a big problem.
Plex technology, according to many beauty experts, helps care for brittle hair. But some of us still don’t know whether to go or not.
Points in favor of plex technology:
• It restructures the broken micro bonds in the hair, which helps to create new interconnected bonds for long lasting resistance.
• It repairs the hair from the inside.
• It has anti-breakage properties.
• It not only strengthens the hair, but also improves elasticity, creating a shiny effect.
• Plex can be used during coloring, straightening or any other chemical treatment or as a stand-alone treatment. You can ask your hairdresser for advice.
• Remember that plex technology does not act as a conditioner, which seals cuticles and smooths hair. Plex technology repairs hair from the inside out.
But as with all other treatments, you have to be careful before choosing it. Learn about the plex and ask your dermatologist or esthetician in detail about the process and ingredients before you get started.
The columnist creates a range of hairstyles at Ishrat’s Hair & Skin Studio, Lord Sinha Road, Calcutta. Contact @ishratansar